Monday, December 04, 2006

Birthday count down begins!

Only 8 more days till my birthday! Turning 39 is not something I though would happen this soon! Seriously, I can't be passed 27! Thanks to Kendra and the 3-4 color she does her magic with...you can hardly tell I have any gray hair! I do feel it in my bones though. I'm not nearly as spire as I was when Jake was a baby/toddler. And my patience is eroding away. I'm not sure that's from 39 years gone by or 4 kids! I can tell you I am feeling less and less self righteous with each passing year. Humility definitely comes in years and children if nothing else!!

I couldn't be happier with my life approaching 39!! I have the kindest, funniest, loving, most patient, hardest working husband! And he's so much more than that! I have the sweetest, funniest, most forgiving kids! I have a church family that is kind, loving and compassionate who strengthens and grows me! Friends and family that love me even though they know me...very well! I am truly blessed! As I count down the days until my birthday I feel safe, secure and so greatful to my Lord and Savior for 39 years of life and 20 years of them knowing Him personally!

No comments: