Thursday, November 16, 2006

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

I can't resist it! Every time it's on I have to watch it. I don't know if it's the all star cast or just Tom Cruise himself but when flipping channels and "A Few Good Men" is on I have to stop there! Last night after coming home from AWANA it was on the ABCFamily channel. It was right at the scene where Tom is questioning Jack Nicholson. My kids were getting ready for bed in the family room. Seeing that it's on the Family Channel, I'm sure they are going to cut out or change all the bad words. Not so. Apparently, SOB is not bleep worthy. Of course, I saw eyes go big on Ikey so there we are at 10:00 at night having a discussion about self control. For some reason, the look on Ike's face, I'm not sure we are done with this conversation!

3 comments:

hillenblogshappywife said...

why are you up at 5:57???:)

Cindy said...

I noticed that too...wrong time stamp! Believe me...no early mornings for this mama!

Anonymous said...

I love that movie too...tha cast is an all star...and the writing is stellar.

Great Scene!