Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Well, at least it's over...

Things did not turn out as well as I would have liked, but at least it's over. Maybe now we can watch TV again without having to mute over every commerical. I gotta figure out who to write to about the obscence amount of voice mail phone calls we got this year! As far as I'm concerned it was a referendum on those phone calls as much as President Bush or scandals!

I'm glad I don't hold my hope in the government but rather on the one Who holds tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for saying that. I have been heart sick today over how things turned out. I ache for the people who will feel the wrath of God when He turns his face away from them.

I'm glad that I know there is a better day coming.

Sarah

hillenblogshappywife said...

cindy, please see my comment on irog's blog, about the sin stick tax.

Cindy said...

Thanks Cindy! I appreciate what you said. I think it's hard to communicate in blog because people may not know me that well and take it wrong. I know in discussions and such I sometimes beat a dead horse but it's because I really want to understand or to be understood. I hope people don't try to avoid me because they think I want to pick a fight!! Yikes!