Sunday, November 26, 2006

Yaba Dabba Doo!

This weekend there was a marathon of the Flintstones cartoons. My kids had never seen the Flintstones before. It was quite fun watching with them for the very first time and the things they got...like the newspaper made out of rock. I forgot about all the appliances Wilma had that were run by pre-historic animals! Pretty funny stuff!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend at Pappy and Grandma's house. We didn't get there until Friday afternoon though because Marissa was sick with bronchitis. She's on a nubbulizer now and is doing much better.

Kohl's was the place to shop for me this year! Boy...I got some great sale items! I think everything I bought was at least 60% off. Cool bean dip!

I got my painting project done but we are still moving in our new rooms. I didn't gain as much room as I had hoped but it's much better for the kids now. You can actually walk all around the beds to make them! Bruce says we need to think about moving in 2 years. Ugh! I hate the thought of moving!!

No comments: