Saturday, June 24, 2006

Product endorsement

All right, I love this thing! I have to admit to you that I do not like to clean my microwave. I'm really not a microwave cooker so I mainly just blow up stuff in there when I am warming leftovers. Not a pretty site. And for me to even admit this to you tells you how much I like this product! It cleaned the microwave like new! I didn't have to rub hard or anything. Seriously, it was just wipe, wipe, wipe...clean! Then I am looking for more stuff to clean! The kids light switch wall in their bedroom and bathroom were horrible. Magic! It is totally awesome! You will love this...I guarantee it! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

rachel said...

This is a great product. Scuff marks on baseboards, scratches in my kitchen sink, etc...

Teri said...

Where do ya get it? Good ole WalMart?

Cindy said...

Of course...is there anyplace eles???