Friday, October 20, 2006

Ancient Chinese secret, huh?

Anybody remember that commerical from the '80's? Some guy on the radio made reference to the commerical about "Calgone, take me away!" and it reminded me of that commerical where they are in a Chinese laundry mat or dry cleaners and the customer peeks in the back and catches them using this product. She says the ever catchy "Ancient Chinese Secret, huh?". But I can't for the life of me remember what the product was! What was it? Anybody know?

Is it possible this commerical was pulled for being polictial incorrect and I am opening up Pandora's box? I really just want to remember what the product is before I go crazy! Ya know how something gets stuck in your head, like a part of a song??

Maybe I should give a prize to the winner of the correct product as an incentive to answer. I know that I don't know the correct answer right now, but as soon as I hear it...it will all click! So let's just say maybe there will be a prize and answer and take me out of my misery!

Thank you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wasn't it Chlorox 2 All-Fabric Bleach?

Anonymous said...

It was Calgon Fabric Softener. Went to website 70's TV for Grown Up's where you can actually hear the commercial.

Cute pictures of Marissa.

Dottie

Cindy said...

OK! Thanks Dottie! That's why when the guy on the radio said, "Calgone, take me away!" it reminded me of that commerical! Way, the brain works in strange ways!

Your prize is on the way!

P.S. Thanks for playing Gina!

Cindy said...

I mean Wow