Friday, July 28, 2006

She sucks on her two middle fingers

I have not been able to get a picture of it but Marissa is so cute sucking on her two middle fingers. I knew she was going to have to be a thumb sucker or something because no way, no how would she take a pacy! (Unless, of course, it is duct taped to her face...not that I've ever done that!) She is such an easy baby because she will comfort herself and put herself to sleep sucking on those fingers.

Tomorrow morning we got free tickets to see LarryBoy and the Bad Apple at the movies. Right now though Molly is not feeling very well. I hope she will get to go tomorrow. Ikey LOVES going to the movies! Jake, not so much. He'd just as soon stay home and play or have friends over. Bruce and I actually had a date night last Friday and went to the movies. We saw the Break-up. Don't recommend it...Vince Vaughn just curses way too much! Besides, if we wanted to hear a couple fighting we could have just gone next door! LOL (I was under the impression that it was a comedy. Not so.) Oh well, our dinner at Hemingway's was nice.

Marissa turned six months old on Wednesday. Next Tuesday she has a well check and her first visit with the OT. I'll update with her new weight and what the OT says about the wee one. Until then...

No comments: