Friday, April 27, 2007

I lost my cookies

We got a new computer and then the computer had to go to the computer hospital. When I got it back it had no cookies. Whatever that means. Anyway, it wouldn't let me blog because I didn't have my cookies on. Having no idea what that means, I had to wait patiently for my hubby to turn my cookies on! Hence, no blog for many weeks! So sorry!

I will be blogging soon of a family update. I probably cursed myself when I sent my blog address in all my Christmas cards for family updates! It's late now though. I gotta go to bed!

Ahhhh, it's good to be back!

1 comment:

Mason said...

Hi Cindy,

I saw your comment over at Reformed Voices. I'm delighted to hear the Lord is working in your and your husband's life! I would like to send you a book that has been a tremendous help to many. The book is "Justification and Regeneration" by Charles Leiter. Paul Washer wrote the forward. If you email me at masonvann@gmail.com with a mailing address, I will send you and your husband a copy for free.

I walked for years without having any solid resources, so I want to give all I can know that I know where to find them.

Your brother,
Mason
www.thoughtsonthewayblog.blogspot.com