Saturday, November 05, 2005

Saturday!

What a beautiful November day it is today. Must be some Indian summer we are experience because it's like 70 degrees. My kids and husband are outside chopping wood. We changed our gas stove to a wood burning after all the talk about high gas prices coming this winter! It's fun being weekend lumberjacks! I am amazed to see how hard my kids work. We are chopping wood from our "farm" in Burner. Going from living in a duplex in the big city of Willard (LOL) to the country of 95% woods with no electric or running water is quite a trip! We do have the tree house done at the farm. Here's a tip...don't let your structural engineer husband design and build a treehouse! This is more like a deck in the trees than a backyard treehouse! It's totally awesome! I am going to try to attach a picture if I can figure it out. I don't see the button that was on the tutorial. Maybe someday when I have more than 5 minutes I can master this stuff! Very technical for me!!

No comments: